The successful Candidates will be afforded an opportunity to enrol in an external Unemployed (18.2 B1) Learnership programme leading to the selected qualification as a qualified Artisan.
Learnership Apprentice Opportunity At Anglo American
Opportunities are available in the following trades:
- Boilermaker Plater Learnership
- Electrician Learnership
- Fitter Learnership
- Measurement Control & Instrumentation Mechanician Learnership
- Grade 12/Matric with Mathematics (not Mathematics Literacy), Physical Science and English (all with minimum 40% pass)
- or N2 / Higher with all subjects as per the specific Discipline Requirements
- or NCV Level – 4 in appropriate trade with all subjects passed with a minimum 40% pass
Trade Test Requirements
- A minimum of N2 Subjects/ certificate with applicable subjects for the relevant trade as specified
- Engineering Science
- Relevant Trade Theory
- Industrial Electronics, or Engineering Drawings or Plating Structural Drawings
- NCV Level – 4 in appropriate trade with all subjects passed with a minimum 40% pass
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your full CV, ID copy and certified copies of all relevant qualifications.
All CV’s from host communities must strictly come with a proof of residence with the stamp from relevant tribal office or municipality (this must also be attached with your application).
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
CV’s that do not meet the relevant requirements will not be considered.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 29 October, 2022 – 12:00