Necsa offers an opportunity for a 12 months Security Learnership to unemployed candidates between the ages of 18-30 years who are in possession of a Matric (Grade 12) certificate.
Security Learnership Programme At NECSA
The candidates must be South African citizens with no criminal record.
Candidates can be subjected to written tests, interviews, undergo physical fitness test as part of the selection criteria.
The selection criteria will be conducted in terms of Necsa equity plan, Skills Development Policies and other relevant policies or plans.
Benefits for the Learner after successful completion of the Learnership
Once an applicant has successfully completed the requirements; he/she will be awarded a recognized security qualification.
The Learner will be awarded the following qualification and unit Standards:
- National Certificate: General Security practice – SAQA ID58577 (NQF Level 03) totalling of 124 credits minimum including unit standards:
- NKP related unit standards including;
- 246693 explaining the requirements for safeguarding a National Key Point,”12484 Perform basic firefighting;
- 116534, Carry out basic first aid treatment in the workplace.
- Firearms related unit standards; 117705 Demonstrate knowledge of the Firearms Control Act 2000 (Act no 60 of 2000) applicable firearm related unit standards;
- 119649 Handle and use a handgun;
- 119652 Handle and use a shotgun;
- 119650 Handle and use a self-loading riffle or carbine;
- 123515 Handle a use a handgun for business purposes;
- 123511 Handle and use a self-loading rifle or carbine for business perpouses and 123514 Handle and use a shotgun for business purposes
HOW TO APPLY
Interest candidates must supply the following information:
- A neatly typed CV
- Certified copy of RSA Identity Document
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Closing date: 23 November 2022
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, 23 November, 2022 – 12:00