The Rhodes University Application 2022 Admission Registration Form has been released. www.ru.ac.za application 2022 , Rhodes University Registration 2022 , Rhodes University Online Application 2022 , Rhodes University Application Form 2022 available below.
Rhodes University Online Application 2022 has been published online. The Rhodes University (RU) application form 2022 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. Rhodes University Online Application Form can be accessed below.
The Rhodes University, RU Application details like online registration 2022 , application form 2022 , application dates, requirements, RU application fees and other details has been published below on admalic.co.za as obtained from www.ru.ac.za.
Rhodes University Online Application Form
Things to note before applying online to Rhodes University:
- Make sure you have an active email address. Click here to create if you ain’t get one.
- Be sure to calculate your APS before applying. Check APS for RU
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of your Identification Document (or Passports for international students).
- There are different online application portal for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
- Once you complete an online application you may not send a hardcopy application.
- You will need to first register as a user before you can apply online.
- Need RU Prospectus? [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/rhodes-university-prospectus/” style=”flat” background=”#02127b” size=”5″ icon=”icon: share”]Download RU Prospectus 2022 [/su_button]
RU Online Application Portal
The Rhodes University, RU online application form portal for various programmes is below. Click on the button below to access the online application form 2022 .
- [su_button url=”https://ross.ru.ac.za/ugadmissions” target=”blank” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: mouse-pointer”]Rhodes Undergraduate Online Application[/su_button]
- [su_button url=”https://ross.ru.ac.za/pgadmissions” target=”blank” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: mouse-pointer”]Rhodes Postgraduate Online Application[/su_button]
How to Apply for RU Hardcopy Application Form – Offline
The Rhodes University, RU also accepts hardcopy / offline application form. Below you will find important instructions and link to download the RU Application Form for various programmes.
- There are separate application forms for undergraduate, honours, masters and doctoral applicants.
- If you are a postgraduate applicant, be sure to take note of the different application forms for existing Rhodes students and students applying to Rhodes for the first time.
- Make sure you attach all required documents to your application form.
- You will need to make a direct deposit of the application fee and attach a copy of the deposit slip. No cash should be included in the application form.
You may send your completed application form to the following address:
PO BOX 94
Download Hardcopy Application Forms:
|Download Rhodes Undergraduate Application Form||[su_button url=”https://www.ru.ac.za/media/rhodesuniversity/content/registrar/documents/forms/2019_UG_application_form.pdf” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: cloud-download”]Download RU Form PDF[/su_button]|
|Download Rhodes Honours Application Form||[su_button url=”https://www.ru.ac.za/postgraduategateway/honours/honoursapplication/” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: cloud-download”]Download RU Form PDF[/su_button]|
|Download Rhodes Masters Application Form||[su_button url=”https://www.ru.ac.za/postgraduategateway/masters/forms/” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: cloud-download”]Download RU Form PDF[/su_button]|
|Download Rhodes Doctoral Application Form||[su_button url=”https://www.ru.ac.za/postgraduategateway/doctoraldegrees/doctoralapplication/” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: cloud-download”]Download RU Form PDF[/su_button]|
RU Application Status 2022
[su_note note_color=”#fdfdd6″ radius=”2″] Completed your Application? Start track your RU Application Status. [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/rhodes-university-application-status/” style=”flat” background=”green” size=”5″ icon=”icon: eye”]Check your RU Application Status Online[/su_button][/su_note]
- Student housing is part of your application process – If you need Rhodes University Student Accommodation, You can indicate this in the student residence section on the application form.
- [su_button url=”https://www.ru.ac.za/residences/” target=”blank” background=”#c62518″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: mouse-pointer”]RU Residence Application[/su_button]
RU Application Fees
The Rhodes University Application Fees 2022 .
- Undergraduate and honours applicants need to pay an application fee of R100.
- For applicants applying online, this fee is payable after you have submitted your application form.
- Applicants using a hardcopy application form, to apply, will need to pay the R100 application fee and attach the deposit slip to your application form.
- Tip: keep the original proof of payment, just in case.
- Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
Submitting Results & Documents for RU Application 2022
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
If you are a transferring student, you are required to submit all your up to date transcripts and academic records to the application department of RU as soon as possible. A final transcript of your current studies will also need to reach RU at the earliest possible date.
RU Admission Requirements
RU general admission requirements
- Your admission to RU is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly.
- Some RU qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2022 academic year.
You may go through the RU Prospectus for entry requirement for all programmes. [su_button url=”https://admalic.co.za/rhodes-university-prospectus/” style=”flat” background=”#02127b” size=”5″ icon=”icon: share”]Download RU Prospectus 2022 [/su_button]
[insert page=’admission-resources’ display=’content’]
Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Closing Dates: Make sure you know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to.
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Exam Results: Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
- Financial Aid: If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
- Current Year’s Activity: If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Signing the Declaration: Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you’ll need to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
Contact Rhodes University (RU):
You can contact RU’s Admissions Department using the following details:
- Email: S.Flanagan@ru.ac.za
Tel: (046) 603 8889
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Rhodes University (RU) by visiting the official website www.ru.ac.za.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the RU Application 2022 . Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.