The University of Cape Town, UCT online applications 2022 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution.
UCT is South Africa’s oldest university and has its main campus on the slopes of Table Mountain in Rondebosch. There is also a medical campus, aligned to the famous Groote Schuur Hospital; a fine art campus in central Cape Town; and the Middle campus which houses the music, arts and related disciplines.
- Commerce: Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Business Science, Advanced Diploma in Actuarial Science
- Engineering & the Built Environment: Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Chemical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Engineering In Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Mechanical & Mechatronic Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Electrical & Computer Engineering, Bachelor of Architectural Studies, Bachelor of Science in Construction Studies, Bachelor of Science in Property Studies, Bachelor of Science in Geomatics
- Health Sciences: Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy, Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Science in Speech-Language Pathology, Bachelor of Science in Audiology, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Higher Certificate in Disability Practice, Advanced Diploma in Cosmetic Formulation Science
- Humanities: Bachelor of Social Science General, Bachelor of Social Science in Philosophy, Politics and Economics, Bachelor of Arts General, Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art, Bachelor of Arts in Theatre & Performance Dance, Bachelor of Music, Higher Certificate in Adult and Community Education and Training, Diploma in Theatre and Performance Dance, Diploma in Music Performance, Advanced Diploma in Music, Advanced Diploma in Opera, Advanced Diploma in Theatre, Advanced Diploma in Adult and Community Education and Training, Advanced Certificate in Senior Phase Teaching, Advanced Certificate in Intermediate Phase Teaching , Advanced Certificate in Foundation Phase Teaching
- Law: Bachelor of Laws
- Science: Bachelor of Science
Full Details – List of Courses Offered at University of Cape Town (UCT)
Applications will close on 31 July 2022 for all undergraduate programmes. UCT will not be considering any late applications.
All applicants currently resident or completing schooling in South Africa, as well as all applicants to the Faculty of Health Sciences, wherever you reside, must write the National Benchmark Tests (NBTs).
Current learners at school must make sure that all examination results from Grade 11 until September of grade 12 are submitted. Failure to submit these results may result in delays.
Transferring students should submit all transcripts and academic records as early as possible.
Important Related Information:
How To Apply
The application form should be completed is capital letters using an ink pen
Return your completed application form by post, in person or email it to email@example.com
Do not submit your application fee with this form.
See Also – UCT Late Application and How to Apply
The following fees are applicable:
- UCT graduates or students: No fee
- Undergraduate applications from South Africa and SADC region: R100
- Undergraduate applications from outside of the SADC region: R300
Cash payments may be made only at the Cashiers Office, Kramer Building, Cross Campus Road, Middle Campus, UCT.
The application fee may be paid by direct deposit, electronic funds transfer (EFT) or credit card.
Credit card payments must be made online at https://payments.uct.ac.za/admissions/.
EFT payments must be made to the following account:
Beneficiary: University of Cape Town – No. 1 Sundries Account*
Bank: Standard Bank SA Ltd
Branch: Rondebosch, Western Cape
Branch Code: 025009
Account number: 071503854
Swift code (for international payments): SBZAZAJJ
Reference Number: 11196, applicant’s first name, applicant’s last name e.g. 11196 Sally Smith (This reference must be entered on the appropriate bank form.)
We recommend you download the University of Cape Town Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
UCT Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
Got any question or correction regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.