The Walter Sisulu University, WSU online applications 2022 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution.
Walter Sisulu University has opened its applications for the 2022 academic year. WSU accepts online applications only.
Walter Sisulu University has positioned itself as a developmental university focusing on urban renewal and rural development. WSU provides an educationally vibrant and enabling environment that results in quality academic, moral, cultural and technological learner-centred education.
At WSU, they provide you with affordable, appropriate, career-focused and professional programmes that address rural development and urban renewal with primary emphasis on science, technology and development studies.
- Business, Management Sciences and Law
- Health Sciences
- Science, Engineering and Technology
Full Details – List of Courses Offered at Walter Sisulu University
- NMD Campus-Mthatha Campus
- Queenstown Campus
- Zamukulungisa Site-Mthatha
- Chiselhust-Buffalo City
- Ibika-Butterworth Campus
- College Street-Buffalo City
- Cambridge Street-Buffalo City
- Potsdam-Buffalo City
Application Closing dates
Faculty of Health Sciences 30 September
Other Faculties 31 October
WSU provides students with training and support in the form of counselling, health, residences, sport, personal development and student governance.
Important Related Information:
How To Apply
There are two online avenues to use when applying:
All the communication that will follow after you have successfully completed your application will be sent to the email address you have provided.
There is no application fee applicable.
Submit the following documents:
The university considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
1. The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
- Current grade 12 learners must upload grade 11 final results and first quarter or mid-year results if available.
- Post-matric candidates must upload matric or equivalent certificate, academic record, copy of ID or passport.
2. Some departments may consider mature age exemption for admission into some programmes. For more information you may enquire from the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who are from another tertiary institution may apply and submit the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Post-matric certificate;
- Identity document;
- Official academic report;
- Conduct certificate
You will need to first apply to Universities South Africa (Usaf) for evaluation of school results or other degrees/diploma certificates. When you receive the results from Usaf you may commence with the application process and upload the results and the copy of your passport.
For further information please visit CCIP offices at: email@example.com
Walter Sisulu University Prospectus
We recommend you download the Walter Sisulu University WSU Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
Walter Sisulu University Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
Click here if you want to track your application status or confirm an offer.
Got any question or correction regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.